Friday, December 18, 2009

My Winter Escap

After a very balm November, winter came suddenly and put us in a deep freeze.

22 years ago while still working I was visiting Arizona with an Elderhostel program I bought a small condominium in the middle of the desert literary, There was nothing around but desert, cotton fields, broccoli fields and orange grows. It was an impulse buy and it was a new development for a retirement village.
It was wonderful even dough you had to drive miles to get anything. .
22 years later, it is now surrounded by several shopping centers, many new homes. Gone are the orange grows, cotton fields replaced by concrete and traffic.
However, this is progress.
I am happy I had this impulse and looking forward every winter to escape the freezing weather.
The place is small , population about 3000, gated community, beautiful 18 hole golf course a huge heated swimming pool and lots of organized activity, where you can participate or not. It is really paradise.
Sometime an impulse act turns out to be good.
I support and promote this products and if sells I get commision



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Linker